10 January 2010

Paricles

Until recently I have been generally avoiding any project or idea that included the work with particles, because I was convinced that it's complicated to work with them.
This week I accepted a project that required the work with particles (It could be done by hand, but there would be simply too much work).
I found myself a nice resource online and started playing around with them. I must say that I instantly fell in love with these cute little bastards. And it's not even close as hard working with them as I thought it would be. Just don't turn on collision detection unless you really really need it.

Here is the result of my first day:



And here is the wonderful resource I've been using: http://www.mrbluesummers.com
Thank you Mr Bluesummers!

No comments:

Post a Comment